Tag!!

Time for a friendly game of TAG!!
(Thanks, Jenn for passing on the fun!)

Here's the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same
NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)

Here's my pic


So I guess my secret is out. Yes I have tattoo's. No more pretending to be one of the norm!! This is a picture of my back tatt in progress. Originally I had just the colored butterfly you see near the top of my back. I had that one done about 5 years ago or so, in California. There is a whole story behind just that one alone. Anywho, about two years ago, I started doing some studying just in my spare time of different religious beliefs, not just religious but spiritual and such. I came across the Tree of Life that now adorns the upper portion of my back. I then started to envision this beautiful work of art. With the meaning behind the butterfly itself, the Tree of Life, Water and Reflections, a beautiful idea emerged. Along with all of the changes and loss my family and I particularly, have experienced in the last 4 years, this tattoo has very deep meaning to me, very deep!

P.S. It looks awesome with color!!


Well, now I am supposed to Tag 4 other people. But I only have a few people's blogs anyway, and two of them have already done this. Another person I have never talked to. So I will tag my Very very good friend Reid!!

Have fun!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments