Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

Fun little thing to do!  Just so happened this morning when I pulled my sons new shoes out of the box, my big cat came wondering around the corner to see what was going on.  He sat down and looked at me as if to say "Hey are you going to give me that there box??"  I put the box down on the floor and almost immediately grabbed my camera for this:


















 Yep, that's right, he stuffed himself into a box for boy's size four shoes!  My funny, crazy, boxed obsessed cat!
Definitely a new take on the catbox!







posted under |

1 comment:

Hannah Nicole said...

Oh, hee hee! I love this photo--what a silly cat! And he (or she?) has got some gorgeous fur. I'm allergic to cats but the white and black ones are just so lovely.

Thanks for linking up! Fun shot. :)
--Hannah

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments