Oh the life... of a Wednesday

Hmm.. I have just been sitting around, sort of bored today.  Not really a lot going on. Since I finished my final project for Accounting, I don't have to worry about working on that.  I did do an online assignment, but that isn't even due for another week or two.  Hubby and I went to the mall, he is looking for a new pair of shoes, wants to try out those new Sketcher's, the Shape-Ups. I want a pair also, but will wait a bit longer.  He needs them more than I do since the claims are to help with back and foot pain also, he has a lot more pain than I do, I simply want them to help get me in shape, duh!! Especially when I walk in the morning, which I have failed to do in at least 3 weeks.. I know, I am bad.

Anywho, JCP didn't have any of those shoes in his size, so we just said to heck with it and came home.  Been lazy since then.  I did manage to muster up the energy to bake a chocolate layered with chocolate cake. (I know, I just admitted to not having walked for a couple of weeks, now I am baking chocolate cakes.. really really bad!!)  But it looks so good, I do believe the kids and hubby will cut into it before I do, but I will have to have at least a little sliver!

Not much else has been going on in the oh so fabulous life of us.  Today was actually nice, the heavens parted and the sun shone!!  Brilliant!  It was getting really depressing since it has rained almost none stop since Saturday.  But today was absolutely gorgeous!

Tomorrow is a professional dress day at school. Yep that means we have to dress as if going to work.  Not a problem, since I was a member of the working class until very recently.  It is just weird to have to dress up to go to school, good thing I never attended a private school!!

Well, I guess I am good on the update for now.  Lots going on in the next couple of months, but I will post all that as it happens!!  Can't wait to see you Adonis!!

Choa!

posted under |

1 comment:

Kirstin Hopkins said...

I totally want those shoes too. I've tried them on and they are so comfy. Wish we lived near each other so we could walk together and be workout buddies. I miss you so much and am so proud of your diligence with school! Love you girl!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments