Hump Day again!

Wednesday already!.. or should I say finally! So glad tOo. Seems already this year is slipping by faster then the last, but then, I now understand what all of my elders have always told me about getting older, and time moving faster and faster.

Looking forward to a three day weekend coming up! Yeah! The hubby has a three day also. Should have waited till this weekend to go to Helen, oh well. Maybe next time. We are however, planning on spending the day together Friday. Just the two of us, while the kiddies are in school. I am so excited. Got to take the van to the dealership to get the oil changed and such, but we will probably hit a couple of museums and possibly a park or two while that is going on, I know we are just bundles o'fun huh?! I am stoked totally though!! Going to take the camera, maybe get some good practice!


There is a photography class being offered at ASU. It basically just teaches you about your DSLR which I have. I really really want to take this class, but not only is it 130 dollars, which I am sure isn't that bad, but I really don't want to do it alone. Some of you know how I am about stuff like that. I really hope that my buddy can go with me, but with his work schedule, it probably just won't be feasible. Maybe next time!

Ok, guess I should go finish dinner now, the kiddo's are gnawing on their own arms, and laying around crying that they are famished beyond all hope of survival.. Just kidding. Then again, am I?

PEACE!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments