Our New Year's fun!


We went to our good friend Fred's house for a little get-together last night. A combo New Years Eve / Birthday bonfire you could say! You see, Fred's birthday is on New Years Eve! Fun!

But unfortunately, we didn't get to stay until midnight. Hubby started feeling not well. I took him home early, but wanted the kids to stay and enjoy themselves, roasting marshmallows and playing with the other kiddo's that were there. It was fun and would have been really relaxing, had it not been for hubby's mysterious illness. So we left to go home around 10 or so. Got home and slept in the New Year... again.

But while we were there, I did get a chance to play with my rediculously awesome Christmas present!! I got some really good shots to I think! Such as the one of T and Bindi!! I think it is awesome!
I love pictures of fire. The ones I got last night I think are gorgeous!














And as always, awesome good food!!

Ok, enough for now. I have to run to town. Will post more later!

Happy New Year everyone!

posted under |

1 comment:

Jenn Harrison said...

I love that pic of T and doggie!! Super cute!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments