From Easter

Yes, well, I know. I am slow!!  I have a good reason though.. sorta!  I did start school, I have two kids, and have been trying to get into a schedule of some sort with juggling everything!  Anyway, here are some pics from our Easter Weekend. No, we didn't go anywhere. We stayed at home.  We do live in a sub-division now though, and while it can be annoying with all the rules and standards you have to follow, it can also be pretty cool.  Like the community activities they host!!  And the fact that there are kids that my kids can play with!! 

So, their was an Easter "get-together" hosted at the club house.  They had a huge Easter Egg hunt and some food stuffs and some games for the kids. It was fun!












































































And of course!  It was a beautiful day, so the hubby had to get his toy out also!! LOL

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments