Football time again in Harlem Bulldog Country!!!


My cool Halloween decorations in the front!!



Wow, I am so bad at this. I really thought when I started this blog that I would be able to update everyday, or even every other day.. but lately my life has been so much more busy than normal. Maybe I am actually growing up huh?? What a scary thought!!! But seriously, it seems as though the last few months have been alot more running around after work. Instead of the usual coming home from work, cooking dinner, maybe a little laundry, then pretty much veg in front of the t.v. until everyone's bedtime. Not lately!

First, I know I now have a high schooler, that is a big part of it! Band, Football games, friends houses and such. Second, the other two are in seperate after school programs which means one has to be picked up the other rides the bus, so that is one more little errand I have to run after work. Third, I know this is bad, but I am terrible at making shopping lists, and remembering everything we need from the store, be it grocery or other. So, I tend to have to run to at least one store two or three times a week. It is horrible, I know! I have tried the list thing too, and I either forget to write things we need on it, or it disappears. I know most people with children probably share this little problem I am about to tell you. My children think they are artists! So they tend to draw or write on ANY piece of paper they come across. Whether it has writing on it already or not. It doesn't matter. Why should there be a single piece of paper in the world without their artwork on it?? That is just depriving everyone of their talent!! So you see, even if I managed to write a list, and then remember to write half of the things we really need on it.. chances are greater than not that, that piece of paper, will become part of the magnitude of self expressions by my middle child! (Funny thing, bought her a sketch book and nice sketching pencils for Christmas, but she won't use it!)

Needless to say, I have been more tired than usual in the last few months also, but am surviving. Quitting smoking last year has helped boost my energy and tolerance levels tremendously!! Now I need to work on my diet and start excersing more. I tried to start taking walks in the evenings. My oldest loves it cause it gives her and I great opportunity to be alone and talk about things without the little ones interrupting. I need to try to get back into that!

Tonight is Football night! I hope it doesn't rain.. I am not sure if they would still play. But the weather is calling for a 50% chance.
Tomorrow is the Boshears Skyfest. We are talking about taking the kids. I think it will be a blast. Last year we drove by during the fest, and saw some of the planes, this year we will actually pay to go in!!

Oh, last night, the teenager went to a birthday party at a friends, and Billy worked late, so the two little ones and I had some just us time. I decided to treat them, since they were out of school for fall break and had been stuck at home, so we went the Chuck E. Cheese. We hadn't been there since moving from Cali. And T has never been there! I have to say, IT WAS A BLAST! Just the three of us, a medium pizza, some hot wings, and two cups full of tokens!!! AWESOME!!! I need to try to start doing things like that more often. Just one kid at a time, or maybe the two, until she gets older and becomes a smelly, nasty teen like her sister!!! :)

Ok, gots to go to work! TTYL!!


The front window up close!! I did that!!! Yeah so proud!


The inflatable I got at Lowe's!! Where else?!?! LOL


I am very proud of this one! We made this. Everyone thought it was T standing there dressed up. But it's not!! This is Harvey.. I think that is what Jess calls him!! I love him!!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments