Friday Night.

Well, the game was rained out. I hate to admit it, but I am a little happy. Don't get me wrong. I love going to the games, getting out in the community, meeting people that are involved in the high school, and watching my baby girl march! But, once in a while, I just want to sit at home.. although this is the first one I have missed.

But since the game was rained out, tonight the little ones and I are chillin at home, Hubby is driving back from Newberry, and Jess is at school, they decided to let the kids watch a movie in the band room, so she gets to hang with her friends! LOL

Halloween is going to be crazy, Jess has homecoming game that night, so no trick-or-treating for her. Dess wants to go, but T was invited to a Halloween party. So how does a person manage to be in three different places at the same time?? If anyone figures that one out, please let me know!!


Alright, my mind is mush. I will write more tomorrow, and probably post some more pics!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments