Friday morning.. and another crazy weekend!

I am going crazy. So much to do. I liked it when the kids were still to small to really be active!! Anyhow. Here it is another crazy morning in our house. Me on the kids heals to get them ready for school, because naturally they only want to do things that are the least bit important or relavant to school.

I have a million things running through my mind. Football game tonight. Need to try to leave work early, but after the other day, probably shouldn't push my luck. Have to have the oldest to the h.s. as soon as I can humanly get her there, meaning call time is at 5 pm, and I don't get off of work till 5, and I work 30 minutes away from home and the school. (Talk about needing to be in two places at once) Then I have to pick up the boy, rush home, try to feed him, wait for Boo to get home (middle child!) Try to feed her, deal with my still ailing husband, which I know will be a complete chore in and of itself. And rush to the game, the whole time hoping and praying we don't get rained out! Tomorrow, can we just skip it??


Will try more later!!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments