Wow! That is all I have to say! We had our photo session with my friend Jenn yesterday. She posted some sneak previews Pics and that is all I can say. If the rest look this awesome, then I totally can't wait! I am so excited. The kids had a great time too! They like hanging out with her! We should try to do that more often!

After we were finished with the photo's yesterday, we stopped by my dad's. They just got back from Gaitlinburg, and their dog had puppies. So the kids wanted to see them. They are so cute! Then we took Jenn back to her car. Dess had a birthday party to go to for a friend from school, so I dropped her off, and Jess and I got our haircut. Then had to do some shopping, after which we went back to where Dess was, and played for a while! And Tristan got to drive a go cart!! Noo.. I didn't have my camera with me. It was a last minute totally unexpected thing. But was way cool!

The band had a show last night, so the kids and I went by the venue, Laura's Backyard Tavern. And helped set up a bit, and waited for Cindy to get there. Then the five of us went to eat. That was fun too. I like Cindy alot. She is a new friend, and fits in great with us.. Good job Fred!!! (Oh, she and he are seeing each other, that is how we met!)

I then brought the kids back home, and went back to the backyard for the show. It was good, but had some sound and technical difficulties. Which every band has a bad show everyonce in a while. So no biggie. And they didn't totally suck. Just had a few issues. I really like where the band is going though. The different elements they are trying to bring to the music scene in Augusta, which is almost non-existant but getting better. Billy and a couple of the other guys have some really very good ideas. But there is one or two guys.. well one, that is trying to take the band in a different direction than everyone else wants to go with it. This is supposed to be fun, not support the family. And Augusta GA is probably not the place to try to start going that direction in.

Well got to get going. Carving pumpkins today! Yeah.. Pray for me!

posted under |

1 comment:

Adonis said...

okay! I need more.I don't get to talk to you anymore so lets get with the program.What is happen in your little world?

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments