Home again, Home again, jiggety jig!

Yeah.. I am home! Oh and it feels so so good! I really cannot express it enough, the feeling of being back home! From walking in the door to the familiar smell.. to sitting on my very own toilet!! Ok, that was probably a bit much, but still, just exhilarating!! :)

You know, as much as I love and miss my family in California, it just doesn't compare to how much I missed and love my hubby and kids, even for just 5 days.

So later this week I will have to write more about my trip, but right now, I hear my bed calling me, and it is no longer 2900 miles away. It is only a few feet!! I really can't wait to crawl into it! Tomorrow I go back to work, and with the upcoming holiday, the next several days are going to be absolutely horrendous. So hopefully I will be back to write more, but it may be Friday before I make it! Loves to all.

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments