So excited!


I am a bit excited! My good friend Jenn from work turned me onto this free creative writing class online. She helped me sign up for it, and we have been sorta talking about it since. Well I have been anxiously awaiting the start date, and today was it. But I am just a little disappointed. I am sort of an impatient person, for those of you who know me personally. So the first day of the class, I was really wanting to just dive right in. That's me though.. jump in head first un-prepared. So far though, the first class is just getting a binder and the materials needed prepared. So I can deal for a while with just getting everything ready. I am still excited that is all that counts! I love writing, and have always written. Usually I write as a form of therapy. I used to write really good stories as a kid. Then I turned to poetry, but then that got sort of dark, and those I let read it said I was slightly on the morbid and depressed side of things. So I stop letting people read things I have written. Thus the reason for the hesitation in most of my blogs. The blog thing really is a big step for me. Putting myself out there on the world wide web for anyone and everyone to read, and I have no idea. I guess that is what makes it ok for me, I don't know who is reading it. And they really don't know who I am.

I am also excited because I think I am going to get my camera for Christmas!!! Yeah! I have always always always loved photography. I meant to take photography classes in High School, and even in vocational and college later.. but life has always seemed to get in the way. There have always been more important things going on, and my own interests never seemed important enough. Everyone else has always come first. No matter what. My family, my friends, my job, my husbands job, my husbands interests.. I am telling you, everything. So maybe just this once it will be ok to try to pursue something I like... maybe.

I have been meeting a lot of really awesome and interesting people lately though, and two of them are phenomenal photographers in my opinion! My good friend and co-worker Jenn, and her friend Lindsey. They both have blogs here. I am telling you though, they are awesome! I could only hope to dream to be that good one day. And I know they would both say I am over exaggerating probably. That is just the way I see it though!

Ok, enough for tonight. Better get ready for bed. Got a long day tomorrow!

Talk at ya later!

posted under |

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the compliment, that is too sweet! But just think, I got my first DSLR last December so it hasn't even been a year yet! I have always loved to take pictures but not like I do now. When you get your DSLR just take a million and a half pictures!!! Seriosuly practice makes perfect. Most of my pictures turn out like crap to this day. I just take a TON figuring that one or two will turn out!! And you have Jenn right there at work who has nothing else to do all day but show you how to work all the fun knobs on the camera! j/k! Take Care! I am also excited for the writing class, I worked on my book today!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments