Sitting here waiting for dinner to finish.

Wow, what a day. Very very out there and just chaotic for everyone. I worked through lunch, and even stayed about 20 minutes late. So then had to hussle my bum to pick up Tristan before 6 or they charge $1.00 a minute for every minute your late.. yeah that sucks!

I am completely exhausted yet totally wired all at the same time.. how weird is that? So Billy had practice tonight. Went straight from work, not anything un-normal. He has had to do this many times before. I can't say I really get tired of it, cause I totally support the band thing. I love that he has a dream that he is actually going after, and loves doing it. I wish I had enough talent at anything I do, to be able to do that also. I guess, I have just gotten used to him not being here that much. Which is something I never wanted to do. But just have. And it's not that he is this big mean, neglectful, selfish person.. well.. not really. He works hard, and he works retail, so it is not like he wants to rotate shifts, and work some weekends. I totally get that. I have just gotten very used to the feeling of being alone. I haven't told anybody that. I am seriously rethinking this blog now! I may just delete it. I love him. I really do. But he can be seriously selfish sometimes. I really shouldn't say that. I don't think he means to be. I don't think he even realizes he does it. Ok need to change the subject.

So I just read some blogs of a very dear friend of mine on his myspace page. He is also another very talented person in my life. And another person that doesn't see his talent. He started this story, fictional yet non-fictional all at the same time. He has taken our adventures as friends, all of us, our little group, and turned them into this awesome sci-fi thing! He really is marvelous at it! I really hope that he keeps it going forever!! He also just start one of these blogs, perhaps he will transfer the story to here??!! Hmm.. maybe!! :)

Alright, I hear the oven timer going off.. which means dinner is finally ready! That is why I hate being late.. then everyone eats late!

Till next time!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments