To the Fair!!

So it has been decided. We are going to go to the fair Friday night! Yeah! Well.. Fred and Cindy had asked if they could take the kids, and me being the awesome cool mom that I am said sure why not. But you know I can't let them go without me!! So we are all going. Although I doubt that Billy will make it. He really doesn't do well in the crowd situations. But Reid is going to meet us when he gets off work! Yeah.. the mix-match family has a field trip. I am so excited.

And Saturday night the band is having their last show of the year. Since two of the members decided to have some babies!! But you know, babies are exciting, as long as I am not the one having them! Ok, I just realized that I use exclamation marks way to often. How funny. Back to the show. I am pretty excited about that too.. I mean I am always excited about the band playing, simply cause my husband is completely HAWT on stage, and I melt when he looks at me.

Crazy how little things like that drive me crazy, but everything else he does makes me insane and horribly angry. Sometimes I wonder if we will make it, and I know that is not a good thing to think. But sometimes I just get so frustrated, I hate feeling the way he makes me feel sometimes. Enough of that...

Fair!! Oh.. I have a huge surprise for some of my Cali friends!!! I can't wait!

Talk to ya'll soon!


Ok.. so I wanted to throw in some pictures I took last year.. just to spice things up!! LOL Enjoy!









posted under |

2 comments:

Jenn Harrison said...

I remember those pics!! Was actually just thinking about them the other day!

(And don't worry! I have the exclamation point problem too!!)

Adonis said...

You know you can't take us to Cali.I mean if you have something cool for them,I must be us!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments