No more boxes

Yeppers, that's right. All the boxes except for one or two, are now out in the garage, or gone. Unfortunately, I can't find a dang thing.

There are things I know were packed and brought, but can't seem to locate their whereabouts, which means they are out in the outer regions of the great unknown sometimes referred to as our garage. What is really funny about the whole situation is.. Well first of all, I wanted to take my time, unpack each box slowly and find a proper new home for each of it's contents. Yes, this would have been time consuming, but honestly, what else have I got to do with my oh so precious time these days? Unfortunately my ever so impatient, yet always insisting he has the patience of a walrus, husband was bound and determined to get all the boxes out as quickly as possible, even if they still contained items useful in our daily lives. (Books and papers and such that haven't been used in quite some time anyway, I can understand being stored away. But towels, sheets and what-nots.. ummm where's the sense in that?) So the funny part is now, HE can't find half of HIS things he WANTS, say the foot pedal for his keyboard. Yet, WE can't find half of the things we NEED, say the scoop for the cat litter. I really don't want to smell kitty litter everyday all day, and watch the poor cat cross his legs and stare longing at the cat box for the chance to be able to squat in peace and cleanliness! Poor kitty. There are other things too. And for the life of me, I can't seem to rationalize the need to spend money on things we already own, but don't have the time to go mountain climbing and scavenging through the great abyss for these things, because of the a fore mentioned situation with said kitty! Time is running out, and kitty is losing control! Off to Wal-Mart, so kitty can take a nice clean dump (contradiction in terms I guess!)

Will update on the progress.

Oh, the reason for this blog in the beginning, Yes the boxes are out.. the house is really looking good!!

posted under |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments