Quiche

Attempted a new recipe tonight. Something I found online. Was nervous, first off because, I have never even eaten Quiche before.. now I am going to attempt to make it..what is wrong with me?? Second, I am still getting used to my kitchen, and re-learning to cook with a gas stove and oven.. probably not the best time to try something completely new!!

Anyway.. dinner turned out awesome! Well, anyway I thought it was. I guess hubby thought so too, and the daughter unit said she liked it. The son unit, well okay, he is seven, so he doesn't like anything that is not on a stick, dipped in batter and deep fried, or flat, round and topped with cheese and pepperoni. Not a big deal if he really didn't care for it, but he did seem to like it. At least he ate it. Only took both of them about 45 minutes to choke it all down! The hubby did go back for seconds, I was afraid it was simply cause he wanted me to think he liked it, he did have a few comments about some of the ingredients, thus is the reason I didn't tell him what ALL of the ingredients were!!! Smart huh!

So here are a few pics, yes he told me the same thing. I am completely weird to take pictures of food, but hey, They were great! I am damn proud of myself! And I loved them! So meh!!!

Not too bad looking huh?!?!

Okay, so I had some issues with the edges, the topping kept spilling out when I was trying to pour it on, so I got innovative with the foil!


Doesn't matter. They really were awesome! Looked pretty and tasted great! Got to try more new recipes!!

posted under , |

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments